DeWalt 9.0 AMP Spade Handle Drill
- Variable speed reversible switch reduces air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling
- 0-550 RPM provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing
- 9.0 Amps, 120V motor provides enough power for any job site application
- 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg) increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort
- 2-position rear spade handle and 3-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- No Load Speed: 0-550 RPM
- Amps: 9.0 Amp
- Max Watt Out: 600W
- Clutch: No
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
- Gear Reduction: Triple
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 2-9/16"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 5"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Tool Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 8.9 lbs
- 3-position side handle
- Chuck key with holder
- 2-position rear spade handle
Power: 9.0 Amp
Weight: 7.5 Lbs