- Lightweight, only 7.7 lbs. Mirka LEROS is the lightest wall and ceiling sander on the market. Thanks to the lightweight, the operator can sand for longer periods and less strain is put on the operator’s body.
- 180° flexible sanding head. The flexible sanding head enables the tool to easily follow the operator’s movements and permits the operator to use ergonomic working position. The flexible head also helps the operator to reach the surface from different angles
- 5 mm random orbital movement. The random orbital movement enables an easy handling of the tool and a better finish. Hence, there are fewer interruptions due to fatigue and less re-work is needed.
- Full force system. Due to the lack of springs and brushes there is no need to press the tool against the wall when sanding with Mirka LEROS. Instead the complete force is transferred to the sanding process.
- Extended Sanding. The T-shaped handle gives you the opportunity to use different grips. You can use it to reach higher up or vary your working positions in order to avoid fatigue. The handle also protects the hose when the sander is leaning towards a wall. In order to sand higher walls or ceilings just assemble the extension shaft to the tool and you will get 19" additional reach without using a ladder.
- Brushless motor. The brushless motor reduces the weight of the tool significantly. In addition, less maintenance is needed since there are no carbon brushes that need to be changed.
- Dust-free. To enable efficient dust-free sanding the shroud has two suctions points and a pad that is optimised for Abranet sanding discs. The operator saves time and money and the working environment is cleaner and healthier.
DE-1230-PC, MIRKA HEPA PC Dust Collector
Professional dust extractor with HEPA Filter completes the dust-free experience.