Full Circle Trigon180 Sanding Tool
Manufacturer: Full Circle International
The large triangular head and specialized pivot mechanism make the Trigon180° a great non-flip detail sander. The Trigon180° is 56% larger then standard rectangle sanders. The replaceable all in one pad and bumper make corner sanding stutter free and fluid without damaging the adjacent corner.
- No flipping, skipping, or scratching. Movement is flawless with round shape.
- 90% larger than standard rectangle pole sander, making it the largest surface area sander on the market.
- Oval adapter makes quick and easy change from pole sanding to hand sanding with the Pro Handle Adapter.
- Round pliable .50” hook & loop pad forms perfectly to the contours of curved surfaces such as barrel vaults, arches, domes and uneven walls.
- Up to 3 times faster than a conventional sand pole, with better results.
- All In One pad and bumper give a flawless finish without gouging inside corners.
- No flipping, skipping, or scratching.
- Triangle shaped tool and pad sand tight to inside corners.
- 56% larger than standard rectangle sanding head.
- Removable center hub makes quick and easy change from pole sanding to hand sanding with the Pro Handle Adapter.
- Hook & loop stearated, no-build sand paper lasts longer and won’t load.
- Perfect for sanding drywall and in between coats of paint and polyurethane.
- Up to 3 times faster than conventional sand pole, with better results.